About the 357 WordPress Theme:
- Fully mobile friendly and responsive. Not just in theory, actually tested, tweaked, and perfected on iOS and Android with a custom mobile layout built just for them.
- 7 custom page types including: Full video home page, BlurSlider home page, Backgrounds Home page, Showreel video page, Portfolio page, special Contact page, Multi-Video page.
- An amazing background engine with effects such as fade transitions, blinds/slices transitions, bokeh effects, particle effects, starfield effects, pattern overlays, slideshows, video, swf backgrounds, and glimmering slices effects.
- 200+ Shortcodes with abilities to do everything from control the backgrounds to adding testimonial quotes, contact forms, multi-media galleries, columns/custom layouts, videos, google maps, and so much more.
- Both dark and light color schemes means every can make it work for them.
- Simplicity of Use – with our Shortcode Helper you can insert shortcodes without having to memorize them, simply click the button and choose what you want to insert.
- Great Installation – Most themes simply have you install them and let you figure out the rest. This has step by step instructions for how to make your site look exactly like the demo (minus the stock photos of course!), from importing default content, to setting up your home page, to getting your permalinks to show correctly. 99% of typical user problems come from that fact that it is much more difficult fill a blank theme installion with content than it is to edit a full and working site, we undertand that and get you started with a full site to just edit and make your own!
- Bluehost friendly – Many mojo-themes buyers use Bluehost. Because of that we specifically own a bluehost hosting account and test all themes on it to be 100% sure it runs as flawlessly as it does on other great hosts.
- A Support Forum – We maintain a full support forum so that you can easily browse questions and answers. Comments threads are pitiful for support because answers are lost and have to be constantly re-asked. Forums allow us to help far more than most authors.