TEST THE MEMBERS-ONLY FEATURES
You can test out the members-only features like the Profile page (with recipes, favorites, reviews, etc.) and the Front-End Submission form located here:http://demo.boxystudio.com/basil/submit-a-recipe/
- Username: contributor
- Password: demo
And here’s a sample profile in public view without needing to log in first:http://demo.boxystudio.com/basil/profile/contributor/
FULL FEATURES LIST
- Front-End Submissions
- Recipe Favorites List
- User Profiles that can display their submitted recipes, recent reviews and a favorites list.
- The Boxy Page builder for creating your page content blocks. They include a unqiue slider, featured recipes, page content (with sidebar options), widgets (up to four columns), a Recent Posts block, and a Twitter feed.
- A unique Recipe Slider you can add to any page.
- Nutrition Facts
- Supports schema.org’s rich snippet guidelines for recipes
- Powerful Recipe Editor
- Custom Widgets
- Custom Shortcodes
- A block for Featured Recipes you can add to any page.
- 3 premium plugins included: Visual Composer, Envira Gallery and of course Cooked ($150 value).
- Twitter and Facebook feed widgets.
- 40+ color options to change the look and feel of your site.
- Video support on recipes (oEmbed)
- A [cooked-login] shortcode to display a login form — great for the Profile & Front-End Submission pages
- WooCommerce Integration (My Account shows up as a tab on Profile page)
- Timer Shortcodes
- Powerful Search Bar
- 8 Recipe Layouts
- Sharing Capabilities
- Full-Screen Mode
- Ratings & Reviews
- 5 Color Themes
- Translation Ready
- Import/Export Settings
- 3 List View Styles
- Print Stylesheet