Canvas is our most ambitious theme to date! Every element of Canvas is highly customizable through our options panel, so you can make the design, layout and typography exactly like you want. If you are after a highly customizable blog design or just a starter theme for your next client project, then Canvas will most definitely work for you!
Customize Any Element/h5> Canvas will let you customize the style and typography of every element in the design. Packed with 100+ options, it allows you to make your blog look exactly like you want!
Google Fonts Support
You can change any text on your site to the font of your liking, and also use the awesome Google Fonts to go beyond those standard web-safe fonts.
Fully Responsive Design
The design will scale to fit on all browser widths/resolutions and on all mobile devices. Go ahead and scale your browser window and see the results.
Use your own images in design
The options panel lets you upload your own images for use as main background image and header background image. It’s never been this easy!
Advanced Layout Controls
Canvas lets you easily change your site width from 600px to 2000px, and also gives you the ability to change the layout of your columns through the Layout Manager.
Change Your Layout
You can also choose between 6 different layouts for and order of content/sidebars (full width, 2 col left, 2 col right, 3 col left, 3 col middle, 3 col right). Canvas also lets you specify individual layouts per post or page!
Add Shop Facilities
Canvas features support for our free WordPress eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce – and integrates perfectly adopting your Canvas theme styling. Set your shop page as your homepage or have it tucked away neatly on a subpage of your site.
Magazine and Business Page Templates
Canvas comes with a portfolio custom post type where you can showcase your latest projects, designs, or even product images. A dedicated page template showcases your portfolio with a category sorter and lightbox pop-up functionality for ease-of-use.
Tumblog functionality with iPhone App publishing!
Canvas supports WooTumblog functionality so it can function like a Tumblr theme, and you can use our new Express iPhone App to publish to your Canvas powered blog!
The theme has 2 widgetized areas in sidebar and 4 widgetized areas in the footer (optional), and also some extra Woo custom widgets (Woo Tabs, Flickr, Twitter, Adspace, Search).
Child Theme Friendly
Canvas is the first theme from WooThemes that has made use of custom hooks, which makes it a lot easier to customize the theme via a child theme without touching any code in the main parent theme.Download our sample child theme Fresh Canvas to get started.
This theme comes with support for our FREE WordPress eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce. With WooCommerce you can sell digital or physical products with ease, right from within your WordPress website. This theme includes specific styling for the shop pages, and the optional homepage module, for a beautiful & consistent shopping experience.
Our acclaimed WooFramework powers all our WordPress themes. It provides a reliable, structured codebase for you to customise at will, and boasts a load of useful features that sets our themes apart from the competition:
- Custom Shortcodes All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend Theme Options Extensive theme options let you further customise various parts of your website. Like adding your company logo, changing color schemes, adding tracking codes, setting up your footer space – all without touching any code.
- White Label Our Themes With the WooFramework settings panel you can replace any reference of WooThemes with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers using our products for client work.
- Localised For Translations WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom Page Templates Our themes come packaged with a variety of page templates that allow you to customise posts and pages to display full width, showcase your blog archives, and provide useful information in a contact page.
- One Click Upgrades The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
- Cross Browser Compatible We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.