Clifden is Responsive Business WordPress theme perfect for any kind of business. Thanks to its scalability it fits small companies as well as large corporates. The theme is packed with features but at the same time so easy to use. Customize and brand even your WordPress administration – including custom admin dashboard widget and login screen!
Version 1.7.1 released – WordPress 3.6 ready
Please see the changelog for more details on changes.
Those are just some of the features this amazing theme offers. You will get complete control over design of your website (4 different skins and infinite possibilities to change theme design), over layout of pages, over project page layout, over theSEOoptions (you won’t need any 3rd-party plugin anymore, but these are also supported), it will let you create amazing menus, use shortcodes and styles easily. As a bonus there are several icon packs and custom graphics packed with the theme (some are third party packages – please see theme documentation for credits) as well as one-click-install demo content.
Thanks to help instructions integrated directly into WordPress contextual help you won’t get stuck while using the theme. There is also always available thorough online documentation.
Always wanted to give your clients a special access to certain pages of your website? Clifden allows you to do so without a need of any plugin. Check the options for this amazing Client Access functionality in theme admin panel.
Do you need the WordPress admin to match your brand? It has never been easier to brand your website administration area before. With Clifden you will be able to set up and customize even a custom admin dashboard widget (to welcome your website users, for example) and login screen.
Theme integrates amazing Slider Revolution! Responsive WordPress Plugin (worth $15) which let’s you create impressive slideshows for your pages using WYSIWYG editor!
Clifden looks great on desktops as well as on tablets and smartphones. What more, you will be able to choose from 2 different website widths and if not required, you can disable responsive design.
And surely, you can edit all the theme options using great, beautiful and easy to use WebMan Admin Panel that has been updated and debranded!
Clifden‘s Key Features
- Clean modern responsive design, wide or narrow layout
- WordPress 3.3+ Ready
- Cross browser support
- New great Client Access functionality
- 46+ shortcodes (not counting their variations ) easily managable with Shortcode Generator, supplemeted with Styles
- Switchable theme featuers = great scalability
- 8 different page templates (you can disable unnecessary ones) including “Under Construction” (with countdown timer) and “Landing Page” (with custom menu and tracking code options)
- 7 custom post types (switchable and manageable) for easy content management
- True WYSIWYG visual editor
- Infinite number of custom widget areas, flexible widget areas layout
- Custom error 404 page
- Using WordPress internal image resizer, you can choose what image sizes (aspect ratios) should be used in different website areas
- Page and post options available specially for each page template / post format selected (you won’t be bothered with irrelevant options)
- 7 custom widgets
- Optional automatic attachments download list generated for posts and pages
- Easy to use advanced WebMan Admin Panel (white label)
- 4 different skins – the actual designs, not just color variations
- Infinite colors and backgrounds, plus any page, post, project or staff profile page can have its own background image
- Complete control over website’s design
- 5 different jQuery sliders (including amazing Revolution Slider) + ability to use any slider plugin that supports shortcode insertion
- 7 post formats supported (also switchable )
- Sharing buttons, custom feed links
- Multiple portfolio support with custom project page layout
- Customizable sidebar width
- Self-hosted audio and video support
- Custom fonts (any, not just Google WebFonts)
- Great WordPress gallery improvements
- SEO optimized valid HTML5 code
- Security options
- Child themes support
- Improved WordPress image uploader settings, media library enhancements
- Customizable login screen and WordPress admin area – you can match those to your brand
- Translation ready (with .PO files included). The theme separates translation into 4 sections for easy manipulation: front-end, basic admin area extensions, contextual help and theme admin panel translation.
- Several icon packs, website backgrounds, custom social icons, slider backgrounds, patterns and custom graphics (computer monitor, laptop, tablet and smartphone) included in download package
- Thorough User Manual available anytime even online
- Color-coded widgets and widget areas in WordPress admin for better orientation
- Demo content XML file included
- Theme settings export
- …the list would go on and on, really
If you need support, feel free to to ask on dedicated support forum. I usually respond to support requests within 24 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in the queue. Support request sent during weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day.
Version 1.7 changelog:
- Added: WordPress 3.6 compatible
- Added: Logos custom link target setup
- Added: Print stylesheet
- Added: Filters for more flexible frontend texts updates
- Added: Option to disable rich staff pages per staff basis
- Added: Option to backup/restore theme settings in/from file
- Added: Custom Staff post contact options
- Added: Option to edit custom posts author
- Added: Automatic accordion shortcode time setup
- Added: Option to display full blog posts on blog pages
- Added: Option to disable PrettyPhoto lightbox
- Added: Intelligent comments form positioning
- Added: Option to disable CSS and scripts caching
- Added: Option to set up a “rel” attribute for project custom link
- Added: Added “Continue reading” link on blog pages
- Added: Sample child theme included in theme package
- Updated: Frontend styles
- Updated: Admin interface (new awesome WebMan metaboxes) and functionality
- Updated: Navigation menu walker
- Updated: Twitter widget updated to new API 1.1
- Updated: Responsive Logos display
- Updated: Font Awesome 3.2.1
- Updated: Search pagination when using Client Access functionality
- Updated: Added additional HTML into archives headings for better styling possibilities
- Updated: Improved compatibility with WPML plugin
- Updated: Improved theme code
- Updated: PrettyPhoto lightbox works for “.lightbox” CSS class too
- Updated: Posts widget removes shortcodes from post excerpts now
- Updated: Scripts and plugins updates (normalize.css, jquery.imagesloaded, jquery.jplayer, jquery.masonry, html5shiv, Revolution Slider 3.0.5)
- Updated: Theme user manual updates
- Fixed: Bottom navigation wrapper overlaying issue
- Fixed: PrettyPhoto lightbox image duplication on projects list
- Fixed: Redirect page template subpage setup issue
- Fixed: Breadcrumbs showing “Blog” on staff pages
- Fixed: Slider below header styling issue on paninated pages
- Fixed: Custom link on gallery images in slider area