Corrado is a Clean WordPress Theme perfect for online magazines, blogs and editorial sites. Simple to use, this theme is built with semantic HTML5/CSS3 and is completely responsive. Corrado can be set up quickly and easily, whether you’re an experienced developer or occasional blogger. It’s designed to be customisable to exact requirements – putting you in control of the look and feel of your website in moments.
- Fully Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 built on WordPress 3.6+. Looks awesome on all device
- Retina Display Ready
- Super Easy Installation and Setup.
- Theme Options panel
- Unlimited Colors
- Home Page Builder: allows you to create unique homepage with 4 ways to display your posts
- Useful shortcodes to display columns, buttons and color boxes
- SEO Optimized
- Favicon Uploader
- Localization/Translation ready (Sample .po and .mo files included)
- Blog Tag / Category / Author Archive Template with 4 postions to display your posts
- Step-by-step guide and documentation for theme installation and configuration
- Supported on all major browsers
- Custom Menu
- Featured image support
- Drop down menus
- Social Icons: add and customize your social icons that are linked to your social profiles
- 1 and 2 Column design
- Background image support
- Minimalistic design focused on readability
- Youtube and Vimeo Embedded video support.
- Organized .php, .css and .js files.
- Built in contact form
- 3 Stylish Widgets
- Recent comments
- Tags Cloud
- Recent Post
- Footer editable text
- Excellent Customer Support
- And much more…
Images used in the previews
Flickr CC Commercial Use Images from Kopaz and markjsebastian used for the demo site. Not included in the template.
v1.1 – 20 Sep 2013 – Update version.
v1.0 – 12 Sep 2013 – Initial version.