InfinityGrid was designed for the personal blogger. The advanced theme options area makes it very easy to navigate and set up the theme which is perfect for the novice WordPress user.
XML file/demo content & admin panel demo options have been included with this theme to make for a quick and easy install.
Support for this theme can be found at: Submit a support ticket.
- Created with Html5 & Css3
- Bootstrap 3.0 Foundation
- Advanced theme options using Redux Framework
- Retina ready and fully responsive
- The entire google web font library has been included with this theme giving you 600+ choices to customize your content and heading displays
- All Bootstrap 3.0 components as shortcodes
- Optional animated header resizing on page scroll
- Optional built in social sharing for google-plus, twitter & facebook
- Optional post likes system built in
- Flexslider 2 (optional)
- Infinite scrolling & isotope layout functionality
- Clean slide out push menu for mobile & tablet devices
- You decide how many posts to show before the infinite scroll trigger or disable it entirely
- 2, 3 or 4 column layout options available
- Post formatting included : Audio, Aside, Gallery, Image, Quote, Standard and Video
- Social media links : Instagram, RSS, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vine, Soundcloud, flickr, behance, Dribbble, yelp, google plus, skype & vimeo
Template files / Drag & Drop areas included:
- 2 column blog
- 3 column blog
- 4 column blog
- Flexslider2 Slideshow
- Headline banner (Text headings)
- Left positioned sidebar page.
- Right positioned sidebar page.
- Full width page
- 404 error page
Support and extra files included
- Detailed documentation in PDF format included
- Ticket support can be found at : Support tickets.
- XML data / Demo content included
- Admin panel Demo options file included
Version 1.2: Navigation menu enhanced. Updated gallery post formats to leave optional standard gallery in page. Custom CSS area added to admin options. Corrected responsive menu functionality.
Version 1.1: Fixed issue with slider post type not showing in certain browsers. Short-codes now display grids properly when using tinymce buttons.
Initial release : 2.10.2014