Inspire is a cutting-edge, masonry based, multi-purpose theme. With its clean design it is great for projects that emphasizes a stylistic and modern look. Add the powerful grayscaling option for an instant artistic, noir feel and Inspire is sure to stand out in its own understated “less-is-more” kind of way.
Driven by AJAX the Inspire theme will load posts seamlessly for a smooth and uninterrupted browsing experience.
But don’t let Inspire’s understated design fool you, underneath the hood is a very powerful and flexible set of options that will let you customize almost every aspect of the theme. Every item on the homepage is made up of components that you can use as building blocks to create just the right look and function you need. You can even add media like videos and audio to each post to be displayed right on the front page for an integrated multimedia experience.
More Presentation Videos
Theme Options – Part 1: Post Settings
Theme Options – Part 2: Inspire Widgets
Theme Options – Part 3: Theme Options
- Responsive design
- Grayscale option for artistic noir feel
- 5 Different layouts: 1 column, 2 column, 3 column, 4 column & classic blog layout
- AJAX driven site: Posts loaded by ajax for smooth experience
- AJAX driven filter menu: Filter posts by category, latest, likes & comments
- AJAX “like”-function. Let your users show their appreciation for their favorite posts
- Masonry grid Pinterest like feel
- Build your items from component building blocks, giving you full control on item customization
- Put media in your items right on the front page
- Pop-up footer with jCarousel
- Flexslider with easy drag and drop functionality in backend
- Embed media in slider
- Lots of shortcodes
- Alert Boxes
- Embed (Easily embed videos from all major video sites)
- Social icons and share buttons to stay connected
- 600+ Google Webfonts
- Full image header possible
- Custom background images
- 5 Custom widgets (Facebook like box, Latest tweets, Sidebar banner, Latest posts (grid or list view), Social links)
- Translation/localization ready with ready-to-go .po file
- Logo PSD included
- WordPress menu support with dropdown functionality
- Automatic update control
- Full documentation and extensive contextual help in backend to guide you through easy setup.
Version 1.3 + 1.4
- FIXED: A few issues with the layout on tablets
- FIXED: An bug where the image on posts with full width image didn’t scale right for responsive layout on mobiles
- ADDED: Option to load posts by infinity scroll instead of load-more button – example on the 1-column layout on preview site.
- FIXED: removed debug variable from archive-page.
- ADDED: Styling to the Contact Form 7 plugin – Check out an example on the demo page
- FIXED: A bug which caused some posts to get duplicated