New features :
- Light Version
- German language available now
- New social media icons
Matrix is a responsive, intuitive tile-based theme which is inspired by Metro design. The tiles can be made ‘live’ to display more information on the screen without occupying more space.
This WordPress theme comes with 10 pre-defined colours and an advanced but easy-to-use admin panel. It is highly customizable to suit the needs of every user. Unlike conventional designs, each tile can be customized to create any design you can imagine!
All the files are coded with valid HTML5 tags and CSS3 , and are Search Engine Optimized (SEO) using valid HTML5 semantic tags for each section and are written in decreasing order of importance down the page. For instance, the title and content of an article comes before the comments and sidebar within a HTML file, and titles are enclosed in h1 tags to signify their importance.
Currently, I am accepting any requests for features and new icons for tiles, so do not hesitate to contact me if you require any help.
WOW . I’m not easily impressed on Themeforest but this is very well done. Superb job! And it’s responsive! soichi, Matrix HTML Template
This is very beautiful work, so well designed and cool and trendy. Robbie2010, Matrix HTML Template
This looks so magnificent. nexorrr, Matrix HTML Template
You’re amazing. That worked perfectly. I love having both options. Thank you! Your template is going to put me way ahead of my writing peers. Harrietinthecity, Matrix HTML Template
Hi! Your theme is awesome! Best of the Metro like desing WP themes! When the WordPress version would be avalible? I’m the first buyer of this theme!!! xorpi, Matrix HTML Template
- ‘Live’ tiles
- iframe video embedding ready – A link is all you need to embed it
- Ability to define video aspect ratio – No ugly black borders for any video
- Supports major post formats
- 4 different tiles for archives
- List – currently used in the live preview
- AJAX pagination at main page – Can be disabled
- More than 25 shortcodes – All inserted as buttons / dropdown in post editor
- Unlimited slider
- Unlimited layout options
- High customizability
- Advanced admin panel – See below for more information
- Automatic update notification
- Working Contact form with jQuery validator
- Detailed documentation
- 10 default colours
- Unlimited colour settings
- 10 default social icons
- FlexSlider 2 ready
- Custom Twitter widget – only requires your username
- Coded using valid HTML5 and CSS3
- SEO optimized
- Localization ready – Comes with .po / .mo files
With each option well-organized into its respective tabs, you can easily find and edit certain elements of the website. Besides, modifying the look of your website is now made simpler thanks to the availability of colour picker, easy-image-uploading and slide order sorter.
Theme Options Backup
No matter how ‘effortlessly’ you can set up your theme, you wouldn’t want to repeat the whole process if there is any problem with your website. Hence, you can now backup all your theme settings and save it somewhere for future use, either to a sister-site, or to restore your settings in case of accidents.
You can add any number of images to the slider and sort them in any order you like. This does not only apply to slider images, but also the testimonials and people shown at the ‘About’ page, as well as the bottom content at the main page.
Automatic Update Notification
Maintaining a website is already a tedious chore. Hence, you have one thing less to worry if you use this theme – the theme will automatically notify you when there is an update available. It’s not a revolutionary feature, but it’s definitely convenient!
With every settings visualized and placed into different meta boxes, you can easily customize everything for the post. Certain options will only be shown when required depending on post format and your settings, so you can never do wrong in setting up your posts!
This is not a memory test, so you shouldn’t memorize anything. Hence, all the shortcodes have been converted into convenient buttons / dropdowns and you can apply them with a single click. Game-changer? No. Handy? Absolutely!
- Light theme <- done
- New languages
I am hoping to get some different languages if you have translated it to your language. I’m also willing to accept more suggestions from you.
Due to certain browsers’ incompatibility, there are some minor features altered in these browsers :
- IE8 / IE9 – Like and Tweet buttons in single item page are made shown permanently without hovering
- IE8 / IE9 – No transition effects on hover
- IE8 – Tile fading effect on hover has been disabled
- Safari 5 for Windows – Flipping tiles might flicker on hover. The fix to the problem is mentioned in the documentation
- AJAX Pagination has been disabled in IE8 and self-hosted audio / video will not work when using this feature.