Version 1.1.5 – March 12th, 2013
- Removed min-height from flexslider on last two sizes (responsive layout)
- Added option to set font options for each menu level
- Added option to set color and height for magic pane boxes (hover and active state on first level menu)
- Translation file updated
Welcome to MINIMUM – a high quality professional WordPress theme for modern business or interactive creative use.
AJAX Animations – Choose between 3 fluid AJAX animated transitions between pages for a creative experience or turn AJAX off to create a classic website. Besides the predefined animations, create your own scenario by choosing animation type for any page individually.
Bonus Parallax Pages – MINIMUM comes with an amazing bonus feature – easy to create Parallax pages perfect for presentations, microsites or a new homepage.
Two Drop-down Menus – Choose between elegant push-down or classic drop-down menu. Both menus are enhanced with interactive animated feature (mouse-over that follows the position of cursor.
Elegant, Professional Design – This theme is designed by a team of professional designers focused on user-experience and minimalist style.
Optional Footer Widget Slider – Turn on/off footer widget slider area and integrate any number of widgets.
Fully Responsive – MINIMUM is a fully responsive WordPress theme and works perfectly on all screen sizes and mobile devices.
Extremely Customizable – Unlimited colors and sizes for all elements, 500+ Google fonts and a robust backend offers a solution for a variety of business or personal uses.
Flexible Layout – Use our demo layout or create your own visually different experience using our modular shortcodes and feature-rich backend.
Modular Shortcodes – Get creative with unlimited combinations of easy-to-use shortcodes and quickly create any type of page you like.
Translation Ready – This theme is fully prepared for translation on any language.
Search Engine Optimized – Search engines will easily index any page of your website because of the integrated search engine support. Set meta keywords and description for each individual page and increase SEO ranking.
Perfect Code – Coded in HTML5, CCS3 and jQuery, this skillfully constructed theme is 100% valid.
Modular Contact Page – You can set any combination between Google maps, Contact Form and regular content.
Four variations of sidebars – 1/4 left/right and 1/3 left/right.
Four variations of blog list – Combined with sidebar types give you 20 blog layouts.
Three portfolio list layouts.
Three single project layouts.
Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included ($15 value)
Two types of big slider – Fully customizable text position, color, size and font.
Two types of small carousel slider – Three or four images in a row.
Four different animated types of infographics.
Pricing tables and regular tables.
- Note that photos are not included in the theme download package.
Version 1.1.5 – March 12th, 2013
- Removed min-height from flexslider on last two sizes (responsive layout) - Added option to set font options for each menu level - Added option to set color and height for magic pane boxes (hover and active state on first level menu) - Translation file updated
Version 1.1.4 – March 11th, 2013
- Added Blog Template 5 which displays whole post in the list - Added global setting to hide main menu - Added global setting to hide blog comments - Added blog post setting to hide featured image - Hide slider arrows when all slides fit in the page (3 or 4) - Fixed position center main menu responsive bug - Carousel slider bugs fixed - Archive title fixed
Version 1.1.3 – March 9th, 2013
- List of Google fonts updated - Added Portfolio Style 4 (should be used for parallax) to Portoflio single view field - Added child theme support - Placing Dropcaps shortcode from toolbar bug fixed - Google fonts field in Qode Global Options bug fixed - Removed obsolete content_line_remover div
Version 1.1.2 – March 8th, 2013
- Comment posting message fix - Link style - font decoration in qode options fix - H2 color change on blog templates fix - Header logo top margin on last 2 sizes of responsive layout - Edit button in wordpress toolbar (when viewing site) when ajax is enabled fix
Version 1.1.1 – March 7th, 2013
- Contact form fix - Header fix on last two sizes - Demo content updated with Revolution slider example
Version 1.1 – March 6th, 2013
- Added Revolution Slider WP plugin with full width support - Added option to parallax shortcode for on/off "back to top" arrow - Post comments via ajax - Added "List of internal URLs loaded without AJAX" field to Qode option to prevent AJAX on some links (for example forum) - Fixed counters for small sliders - 404 page layout Fixed - Translation file updated - Documentation updated to reflect all latest changes
Version 1.0.8 – March 5th, 2013
- Fixed Video on Portfolio page bug - Fixed Portfolio Filter css - Tranlsation file updated - Fixed Bug when installing theme on WordPress with existing content - Added Shortcode for displaying Latest Blog posts with 2 different layout options (Blog Layout and Portfolio Layout) - Fixed Tabs on tablets - Improved Portfolio List Shortcode to allow displaying items of chosen category (add category slug to category field of shortcodes) (This improvement allows creation of multiple portfolio list pages)
Version 1.0.7 – March 1st, 2013
- Added video support to portfolios (you can add either image or video, image has priority over video) - Portfolio shortcode updated to allow filtering by sub-categories (children of top categories) - Fixed issue found in WordPress toolbar (when viewing site) when Ajax is enabled - IE8 bug fixed
Version 1.0.6 – February 29th, 2013
- Added pattern image (examples on toolbar), you can add transparent pattern image to combine with background color - Turn on/off responsiveness - Turn off ajax for certain pages (important for some plugins to work) - Translation problem fixed - Contact form localized
Version 1.0.5 – February 27th, 2013
- Added Back, Next & Previous buttons to project (portfolio item) page - Parallax fixed for last 2 responsive sizes - Cancel Reply button is stylized now - jQuery inclusion moved from footer to header - Layout of sliders are fixed for last 2 responsive sizes: text is shown, buttons are moved to bottom right corner - Re-order of slides, Parallax pages, Portfolio images & Portfolio Option items is implemented - Header Right widget is implemnted, needed to add social icons to the header - Back to Top button is Added for Parallax pages
Version 1.04 – February 26th, 2013
- Initial Release