Today i am delighted to announce a new WordPress theme named as Modish. It is a flat styled theme which is designed to be modern keeping it simple, readable and perfect for content display. Modish theme is dedicated to all those people with decent intentions of blogging and authors as well. This theme comes with dropdown menu, widgetized sidebar and with the support of WordPress builtin featured image.
Modish theme is absolutely free to download and has been tested and found working friendly with all the major browsers. Get Modish theme right now to make your blog more readable and convenient place to display your content.
Instructions for Usage
- Installing the theme is quite easy with the WordPress installer under the Appearance > Themes > Add New by searching modish theme. An alternative is also available, you can download the zip file and move the extracted folder via FTP to the “wp-content/themes” of your WordPress installation. Now you can activate this theme.
- For the navigation menu, go to WP Admin > Appearance > Menus and make a new menu “Header Menu”. Configure it to the location “Modish Header Menu” under Manage Locations.
- If you are willing to set a featured image in a WordPress post, simply click on “Set featured image” link inside the Featured image meta box. This will let you open the WordPress media uploader. You can upload an image from your computer or use an existing image from your media library. Once you have selected the right image just simply click on set featured image button.
- This theme comes with threaded comments capability and you can easily enable this feature by going to WP Admin > Settings > Discussion.
- There are many other options as well which you can set up and customize in appearance options.
How can i customize the sidebar or add a box?
If you are using WordPress 3.9, then it will definitely come with the widgets. Just login to your WP Admin, go to Appearance > Widgets. You can use the drag and drop option for your desired widgets into the sidebar or widgetised section of your choosing. After that configure and save the widget settings.
Do you have a 3 column Modish available?
Currently not available.
Is this possible to translate and distribute theme?
Definitely you can, as long as you keep the credits at the footer.
May i use your theme for my client projects?
Yes sure you can, only if you are not selling my theme directly.
Do you have a licensed version that does not require linkback?
If you really do not want to give credit linkback, contact me so i can make a licensed copy available for you.
- This theme is released under GPL.
- It is absolutely free to use for any purpose while credits at the footer will really be appreciated (optional).
If you find the theme useful, any bugs or new feature requests, let me know through your comments. Your feedback will always be welcomed.