MyApp is a modern Specialized WordPress Theme for Application Developers. You can useDocumentation Generator to create professional looking documentation in seconds.
What more, theme adapts automatically to small mobile devices like iPhone or Android. Precise and user friendly admin panel allows you to do a lot of customizations without knowing any HTML or CSS. Colors, images, fonts, widgets, sliders, portfolios, galleries,… everything can be customized and configured via admin panel.
Theme fully supports WPML Translation Plugin which allows you to create a website in any language.
Theme is built on our robust MVC framework that means that HTML design is completely separated from other PHP! Making updates cannot be easier. Template & MVC framework will be under continuous improvement. Purchase the theme and get all updates for free.
MyApp WordPress Theme comes also with customer support and after purchase service. We’ll do our best to answer all of your questions in a professional manner. Purchase this theme with confidence knowing that we’ll always be here to answer all of your questions.
Main features are:
- Ready to use Documentation generator, everything can be set up easily using our admin panel.
- Pricing tables are nicely styled for you.
- Adaptive design works perfectly on iOS and Android devices – designed for Desktop and Mobile phones
- PSD files with iPhone. iPad and laptop
- Many admin panel options really tells you can customize everything! No need to know HTML or CSS.
- You can easily Backup all your data and admin settings
- HTML5 wordpress theme
- Translation Ready easy translation to any other language using WPML plugin. Just have a look at our demo site.
- MVC templating engine html templates are completely separated from PHP files, you just have to see it
- Easy administration only with options you really need
- Over 200 Fonts that can be also easily selected in our admin panel
- Unlimited color settings for almost everything using our easy to use admin panel
- Everything is styled – tables, headers, paragraphs, images, lists, etc. You won’t need to fix it yourself!
- Many many shortcodes for professional looking pages in no time
- Shortcodes generator directly from WYSIWYG editor
- Widgets ready sidebar & footer
- Frontend Themebox that will allows you changing colors directly from frontend while you’re looking at it
- Image & Template caching for better performance
- Google Analytics & Google Maps ready
- Custom CSS integration
- AIT Dashboard Documentation, FAQ, Theme support and recent updates accessible directly from our wordpress admin panel
- Admin branding allows to you to upload your own logo, colors & texts into admin.
- White label admin individual admin options can be turned off using config.php file including AIT Dashboard.
- Timthumb library for nice thumbnails
What will you also get?
- Support on our support forum
- WordPress 3.x template
- XML Demo content
- PSD files
- Detailed documentation & video tutorials
- v1.19 – 20th of November 2013:
- Fixed search not to display html tags
- v1.18 – 24th of August 2013:
- PO file added
- v1.17 – 6th of June 2013:
- Woocommerce support added
- Small fixes
- v1.16 – 19th of February 2013:
- Themebox fix
- v1.15 – 30th of January 2013:
- Small shortcodes fix
- v1.14 – 23rd of January 2013:
- WordPress 3.5 theme initialization fix
- v1.13 – 14th of December 2012:
- WPML Compatibility fix
- v1.12 – 13th of December 2012:
- WordPress 3.5 fix
- v1.11 – 11th of December 2012:
- Cufon fix
- v1.10 – 4th of December 2012:
- Fixing Main menu with Google Fonts
- v1.9 – 1st of December 2012:
- Small CSS fix
- v1.8 – 20th of November 2012:
- Table prefix fix
- v1.7 – 13th of November 2012:
- Documentation section fix
- v1.6 – 18th of October 2012:
- New twitter widget
- v1.5 – 12th of October 2012:
- Htaccess fix
- v1.4 – 8th of October 2012:
- Documentation related fixes
- v1.3 – 18th of September 2012:
- Mobile version update
- v1.2 – 12th of September 2012:
- Layout fixes if no widgets are active.
- v1.1 – 27th of July 2012:
- Resolved problem with iconset global settings
- v1.0 – 18th of July 2012:
- Theme release