‘Pocket’ is the 6th mobile-focused WordPress theme from Bonfire Themes and the result of 9 months of mobile theme design and development; we’ve taken some of the most effective elements from our past themes and blended them together with fresh new elements to create a wonderfully unique mobile theme.
Whether it’s the menu system first seen in ‘Touch’ (now complete with integrated search), the post layout familiar from ‘Hunter’, full background colors and background images introduced in Behemoth, the new way you can swipe through tags, the layered design etc., ‘Pocket’ was created with effective use of space in mind.
As with our previous mobile themes, ‘Pocket’ can be set up as a secondary theme and shown only to mobile visitors, or used on a brand new installation; whichever suits your situation.
To get better acquainted with what the theme has to offer, do have a thorough look at the demo site, as well as the full features list below.
When becoming a Bonfire customer, you can rest assured that you can always expect nothing short of stellar support. Here’s what just a few of our existing clients have to say about us:
- “This is my first design of a mobile site and thanks to your theme, it has been very easy to create!”
- “I’ve never had a customer service experience as great as I had with Bonfire Themes…”
- “You guys have the best customer service on Themeforest! A+++”
- “This is by far the best support I’ve gotten on TF.”
- “Best support I’ve ever seen! .. Five stars is not enough!”
- “… customer service provided goes above and beyond … An excellent experience from start to finish.”
- “Thanks a lot for your help – very quick!”
- “Thanks for such a speedy response! You rock man!”
Features in detail
While fresh and clean, ‘Pocket’ can can be used for many purposes; set up a straightforward blog, include an optional static front page, build portfolios, touch-enabled galleries, etc.
Also included is a unique comment form along with a validation-enabled contact form, highly customizable shortcodes, support for all post formats, the possibility to add background colors and images to posts/pages, and so on.
- clean and minty fresh layered design
- header menu bar with built-in back, call, email, search buttons (which can be removed or moved around)
- 2-level accordion menu
- full post/page background colors
- full post/page images that can be toggled
- out-of-the-box share buttons on posts for Twitter, Facebook and Google+ (no setup necessary!)
- touch-enabled gallery (customized PhotoSwipe)
- ready for translation/localization (.mo, .po files included)
- subtly animated comment form
- contact form with validation
- ‘Canvas’ plugin included (£13 value)
- all post formats supported
- widgetized front page footer
- ready-to-edit child theme included
- a fully responsive liquid design that works beautifully on smartphones, tablets and even desktop (everything from forms and fields to menus and embedded content is automatically resized to ensure your site looks its best on whatever device and resolution it’s being viewed on)
- tested on several browsers across multiple operating systems and devices (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- fully retina-ready
- beautiful and subtle use of CSS3 and jQuery animations
- a ton of extremely customizable shortcodes: alerts, progress bars, text highlighting, dividers, buttons, boxes etc. + shortcodes for YouTube, Vimeo, USTREAM, DailyMotion, Blip.tv + easy shortcode for placing content in columns (text, images, as well as video)
- extensive documentation
And there we have it; We hope to count you among our customers!