Qualeb is a fully responsive (Try resizing your browser) Business, Portfolio and Agency WordPress theme that will adapt to any screen size all the way down to mobile.
You can now show off your work in an elegant and professional manner, without penalizing mobile and tablet users.
Everything in the theme is responsive, even the slider (touch swipe enabled), the tabs, and the embedded videos!
Qualeb in the Wild:
See how others are using the Qualeb theme. If you want to show your site here, send me the link by message, through my profile page.
I recently bought your theme and love it. So clean..
let me just say that Qualeb is an awesome theme. We love it.
i love your theme, youve done an excellent job
I just bought your theme and love the responsiveness of it — one of the best I’ve seen so far!
- Clean and Minimalistic Design
- Fully Responsive Theme : Adapts to any screen resolution and device all the way down to mobile(Try resizing your browser)
- Two skins: Dark and Light
- Unlimited colors (color picker in Theme Options)
- Responsive Slider with enabled touch swipe
- Simple Theme Options (Unbranded)
- Front End Localisation support (.pot file included)
- 6 Custom Widgets (Flickr, Twitter, Subnav, Popular Posts, Random Posts, Portfolio Widget)
- Shortcode Adder in the WYSIWYG editor
- Responsive video embedding using video shortcodes
- Responsive images
- 2 Custom Post Types (Portfolio, Slider)
- Organized and easily editable code and CSS Files
- Valid HTML Code
- Ajax Contact Form
- Extensive Documentation
- Bonus: Layered PSDs Included for easy customizations
Get support for your theme through the support desk.
Version 1.0 - June 11 2012 =============================================== Theme Released Version 1.1 =============================================== - Fixed search issue - search.php - Fixed posts per page issue - archive-blog.php, archive-blog-ac.php - Fixed Twitter Issue - core.js - Fixed Portfolio Widget issue - widgets.php
Version 1.2 - Jan 29 2013 ===============================================
WordPress 3.5 issues Fixed