Red:folio is a premium, responsive WordPress theme, which can be used for both, One Page or Multi Page design.
The goal was to deliver a theme that is easy to use, even for users with no coding knowledge. If you’re a professional designer and you are putting together a site for a client, this is something that you should take a look at, as well. The simplicity of use and the special features make this theme so easy to get set up and running.
This theme was built with responsive styling in mind to make sure it displays nicely on all devices.
CREATE UNLIMITED PORTFOLIO SECTIONS AND PAGES
With red:folio you can create unlimited portfolio sections and portfolio pages, each displaying portfolio items from multiple categories.
The portfolio items can be filtered by clicking on the category name and can be displayed in different sizes:small square, big square, landscape, small portrait, large portrait and video
Display YouTube or Vimeo videos and play them in a lightbox.
Optionally add a flat minimal browser mockup on top of the portfolio item.
Select portfolio gutter width, overlay color and opacity in the Theme Options Panel.
Choose one of over 600 Google fonts for your headlines. Simply enter the font name in the Theme Options Panel and the rest is taken care of.
The primary color, secondary color, hover color, searchbar color and forms color can be selected via color picker in the Theme Options Panel.
Pretty Photo Lightbox is automatically added to any images that link to the full image. The lightbox skin has been styled to match the minimal theme layout.
BUILT WITH DEVELOPERS IN MIND, TOO
Red:folio’s code is clean, organized, and well commented. Everything has it’s rightful place, making advanced customizations to templates, stylesheets and functions easy.
If you would like to add your own CSS styles, simply put them into the Custom CSS field in the Theme Options Panel and it will override all stylesheets. That way you won’t lose your customizations when updating the theme.
The well thought trough Theme Options Panel helps to easily customize your site with just a few clicks.
The theme comes with a detailed documentation, which includes examples, screenshots and all the main instructions you will need to customize your site.
REQUIRED / RECOMMENDED PLUGINS
The following plugins are required to display the relevant sections of the theme:
- CONTACT SECTION:
for the contact form: Contact Form 7 (and optionally Really Simple Captcha)
for google maps: Basic Google Maps Placemarks
- TWITTER SECTION: Kebo Twitter Feed
- CHANGING ORDER OF FONTPAGE SECTIONS AND PORTFOLIO ITEMS: Simple Page Ordering
- HOME FULLSCREEN SLIDER: Layer slider (included in the download files)
RED:FOLIO KEY FEATURES
- One Page – Multi Page
- Valid HTML 5
- Cross Browser Compatible including IE 9+, FF, Chrome, Safari
- Fully Responsive
- Filterable Portfolio and unlimited portfolio sections / pages
- Layer slider included
- Dummy Content (.xml file) is included in the download files to help you get started.
- Colors Unlimited combinations of link / button / form / hover and frontpage section background colors
- 9 Page Templates:
- Default Template
- Blog Masonry
- Blog Masonry with Sidebar
- Blog Regular
- Front Page
- Custom Post Types:
- Font Awesome icon font is included in the theme files.
- Translation: red:folio is translation ready. Translate into any language you wish using the included .po/.mo files. Everything you need to get started.
- Google Analytics Integration
- Logo / Favicon Custom Logo and Favicon uploader in the admin
- Image Lightbox Pretty Photo Lightbox is automatically added to any images that links to the full image
NOTE ! None of the images from the Theme Demo are included in the download version of the template!