CSS FILES: The CSS files are listed below and are located at republica > css.
- bootstrap.css – Reset & for initial setup for responsive & non resposive content./li>
- style.css – Default CSS
- prettyPhoto.css – Located in the css folder of the theme. CSS for lightbox.
- style.css – Placeholder stylesheet
- bootstrap.js – Bootstrap is used for all basic funtionalities.
- TweenMax.min – TweenMax is used for smooth animations.
- jquery.superscrollorama.min – Super Scrollorama is used for scroll animations.
- jquery.cycle.lite.js – jQuery Cycle is used for testimonial shortcode.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js – jQuery PrettyPhoto is used for the lightboxes.
- modernizr.js – browser features detection script
- respond.min.js – another browser feature detection script
- upload.js – upload script for metaboxes
- jquery.hoverIntent.minified.js – script for determining users intent with mouse
- jquery.dlmenu.js – script for dropdown menu
Version 1.01 (March 27th 2014):
- Updated Revolution Slider to Version 4.3.1
- Added an Option to Enable Top Toolbar for Headers on Home Page
- Added Typography Page
- Bug Fixes:-
- Minor fixes for Portfolio 2-Columns
- Minor fixes on Header’ Options
- Minor fixes on Headers’ CSS
- Revised Default Theme Options
- Minor Revision of Menu Structure:-
- Minor Revisions of Shortcodes