This theme is awesome. We had tremendous fun making it and we hope you’ll like it as well. Some of the highlights:
- Event & Album Management
- WooCommerce Support
- Custom Audio Players
- Royal Slider and Layer Slider Support
- Unlimited Colors and tons of options
- Full Translation Support
- In-Depth Documentation
- Crazy Quick and awesome friendly support
Aside from that the theme has a huge amount of features. We are really proud of this one as it contains our new framework which we’ll be using in all our themes from here on out. The framework unifies theme options and post options in a single visual format, making the theme a breeze to use.
While developing Rock Band we focussed on bringing you useful core features and allowing you to extend in any way you like. Our Events section allows you to add, display and manage events easily with plenty o’ options. Use albums to showcase your media by adding music, descriptions, album art, great media players and more!
We have full support for WooCommerce because we think it is THE best ecommerce plugin out there. Sell yur gear, sell your tickets, it’s up to you, the ability is there
In addition to all that we’ve made sure that the plugin is compaitble with all properly coded plugins. Weather you’re adding Twitter feeds with the Kebo Twitter Feed widget or you’re embedding music from SoundCloud, Rock Band has you covered.
Albums In Depth
The most crucial thing a band has is its music. We know how important it is to not only make good music, but to be able to display it properly. Rock Band gives you an album player widget, a great album detail page including album details, the ability to listen in and to display album art.
The album player allows you to designate an album and showcase it anywhere. The album art is shown and a stylish customizable background image can be chosen to set just the right mood. The player can cycle through each song on an album.
The album page gives your viewers a detailed look at your work. Split into three tabs you can share general information about the album, let users listen in and show off your album art. Using the album options you can also set buy album links to direct viewers to your album’s sales page. Our album options are a breeze to use, upload multiple tracks, multiple album art images, create settings and different layouts in seconds.
Events In Depth
Albums are great and all, but nothing beats an energetic live performance. If you plan on hitting the road or have other types of events planned our event management is for you. Just enter when and where you’re playing, set ticket status and some eye-candy and you’re all set to show off your events beautifully.
We planned the system to enable you to display great looking event lists with minimal information added (saving you time) but you can also add additional images and data to make things look even better, it’s all up to you. Our events give you a beautiful event display widget and a flexible and information-rich event list page.
Event List Widget
The event list widget allows you to display your upcoming events anywhere. Settings like the number of events shown, text customization and so on are of course available.
Event List Page
The event list page gives you even more control over your events. This page allows you to display even more information about your event. It allows users to add events to their calendar weather they use iCal, Outlook or Google Calendar. The ticket status buttons with links to buy tickets are also available. This page allows you to use tabs to display past performances and events as well.
The only thing better than making music is making music and making money out of it as well! Rock Band is here to help with the excellent WooCommerce. We knew we wanted a super-high quality e-commerce solution so choosing WooCommerce was a no-brainer. With support for products, variations, downloadable products, sales, scheduled sales, coupons and oh-so-much more it is the best e-commerce solution out there.
We support all pages and all widgets that WooCommerce has, we’ve gone through each item and styled it individually to blend it into the theme. Using your colors, your products and your style it won’t look like you have a website with e-commerce bolted on, it looks like one uniformly designed website.
We’re really excited about the theme and post options we’ve built into Rock Band. We built a uniform interface for the two groups allowing you or your clients to set up and maintain their theme with minimal fuss. All options include inline documentation, taking the guesswork out of theme management.
Rock Band is 100% translatable. We’ve marked all strings for translation and we’ve included a pot filein the languages directory. Using PoEdit or other translation software you will be able to translate everything in the theme.
We also support WPML for translations. Our theme contains a WPML config file and all the strings should be recognized and translation-ready by WPML for multilingual content.
Rock Band is extremely flexible so in many cases you won’t need to modify the theme. If you are a developer and are creating a product for a client, please use child themes to modify the theme.
Rock Band is completely child theme ready. If you do not use a child theme you will not be able to update your theme without loosing your changes.
We are really keen on support. We believe that there are a number of good themes out there but good support is really hard to come but and it makes a huge difference. If you need some help or you find a bug, we’ll be here for you.
During work hours we generally answer emails within 2-4 hours. We aim to answer all questions within a maximum of 12-24 hours, our goal is to get you going as fast as possible.
We offer support via our Support Forum or via email, just drop us a line via the contact form on our website.
Full Feature List
- Event Management
- Add Event details such as venue, location, ticket status and so on
- Control ticket status (free, sold, available, etc)
- Direct users to event sale website or use WooCommerce to sell tickets on your own
- Gorgeous event list display widget and event list page
- Customizable event list
- Show Upcoming and/or previous events
- Album Management
- Add and manage albums
- Upload your music, let people listen online
- Beautiful album player widget
- Add and show off album art
- Add details and showcase your albums in style
- Full support for WooCommerce
- Full support for Buddypress
- Frontend and backend is translation ready
- Unlimited Colors for many elements
- Flexible and uniform theme and post options
- Choose from over 500+ fonts via Google Web Fonts
- Create custom sidebars and assign them to each post and page individually
- Custom Widgets
- Album Player
- Featured Item
- Event List
- WooCommerce Widgets individually styled
- Threaded comments
- Contact Form 7 Compatible
- Tableless responsive design
- Coded with SEO in mind
- All images retina ready
- Fully customizable header
- Custom logo
- Custom menus
- Customizable background which supports large fixed images
- Fully customizable footer
- Widgetized footer
- Create unlimited sidebars
- Support for all properly coded plugins. On the demo we specifically use:
- Layer Slider
- Royal Slider
- Kebo Twitter Feed
Version 1.1 – 2013/09/19
- Fixed a loop issue on the album archive page
- Fixed RSS Widget title link color in footer
- Added some styling needed for product variations
- Increased image compression quality
- Added zip files to allowed mime types
- Added support for BuddyPress
Version 1.0.2 – 2013/09/14
- Fixed an issue which prevented plugin settings to be seen
- Added the option to disable menu collapsing
Version 1.0.1 – 2013/09/12
- Essentially the initial version, we made 1-2 quick modifications to accommodate for Themeforest rules