SCRN is a single responsive portfolio wordpress theme. Perfect to promote your work or your business. Is compatible with all modern mobile devices. Other htan the minimalistic single page design, it also has a blog.
- Advanced theme options panel
- Lots of shortcodes
- Fully localized
- Single Page
- Sticky Navigation
- HTML5 /CSS3
- jQuery-powered Contact form
- Social icons included
Lots of shortcodes.
The SCRN theme offers lots of shortcodes and variations to those shortcodes. Some of them are: image slideshows, quote sliders, lightbox images, social shortcodes(all kind of social icons and even floating share box, columns, services, pricing table, slider, skills shortcode, etc.
Customizing the site is very easy via the theme options panel, you can customize most of the colors and fonts used in the theme. Easily change the background image, color or the favicon within 3 clicks
Lots of fonts, 200+
We use google web fonts a lot in the theme and 200+ fonts are available for you in the theme options panel, to customize the theme.
SCRN can easily be translated in any other language you want, you can find the po and mo language files in the /languages/ folder, just translate them with PoEdit. By default the theme includes the default english translation and the Romanian files.
Easily integrate google analytics within your website, verify your website with google webmaster tools/bing/alexa and get rid of the plugins you used for these tasks.
Well documented theme.
You’re new to WordPress? Or just want to easily learn how to use our theme? Don’t worry, we got you covered. Our documentation is very extensive and covers all the features including page templates, shortcodes, homepage and even how to install the theme!
Sample data included
You can easily achieve the same look as our demo for the SCRN wordpress theme with our sample data files
1.4 – 3 april 2013
- – added youtube icon in the header
- – fixed the contact form submit url
- – fixed some HTML validation issues
- – added the alt attribute to all the images
- – fixed the titles of the other pages(different from the homepage) for better SEO optimization
- – added close button for the filterable portfolio
- – added smooth scroll to the portfolio details once you click on the “more” icon.
- – added the footer info to all the pages(not just the homepage)
- – created pages for the tags and archive pages
- – made it possible to use html tags in the portfolio description
1.2 – 27 december 2012:
- Added select menu for mobile
- Added custom post type “Portfolio”
- Added filterable portfolio
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Updated language files
- Added sidebar option on blog page / normal pages
- Added a parallax-like effect on the background / separator images
- Updated the docs
1.1 – 10 september 2012:
- Fixed the background image on iOS
- added clear: both after the post title on homepage
- fixed the top smaller header text font in the theme options.
- fixed the heading image on iOS
- Some smartphones/tablets fixes