Spacing is a Minimalistc and Bold Responsive WordPress Theme. It may be used both as a personal and agency portfolio and a business website. With a powerful Theme Options panel and an extensive documentation you will get your site up and running the way YOU want in no time.
- Responsive Design
- Extensive Theme Options Panel
- SEO Optimized
- Localization & WPML Support
- Homepage Drag & Drop manager
- Slider Manager
- Sidebar Manager – Create as many sidebars as you need
- Drag & Drop Post Re-Order
- Numerous Portfolio Post variations
- Valid HTML/CSS
- Breadcrumbs Navigation
- Multiple Portfolio Pages support
- Simple Google Font replacement
- Custom Page/Post Background
- Custom Widgets (Recent Posts, Recent Portfolio Posts,
Flickr, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, Vimeo)
- Multiple color and layout variations (color pickers)
- Dozen of Shortcodes available with aone button click
- Responsive Flex Slider
- Filterable Portfolio with a Vimeo and YouTube videos
- PrettyPhoto Lightbox Gallery
- Fully working Ajax Contact Form with an easy set-up
- Page elements layered PSDs for an easy customization
- Extensive Documentation with an installation screencast
- Demo Content
Theme Options Panel:
Installation & Setup Screencast:
If you have any question regarding my template, please feel free to email me via my user page contact form.
Previous Theme Support Testimonials:
Your theme is simply the best WP theme I’ve ever used and it’s for one reason. It’s exactly as you advertise it. Right when you install the theme and import the “content” you provide, all you need to do is edit the content. No coding is involved etc. And your customer service in answering questions is simply amazing! I’m glad I found your template. It’s simply one of the most user friendly and best I’ve ever found…!!!
This is a great theme, simplistic and looks stunning and professional. Would recommend to anyone as it has great flexibility and a easily operated back end. What really impressed me was the customer service, replied to my issues quickly and resolve problems with no effort from me – way beyond the expected call of duty! Thank you!
Tauris provides exceptional support for his theme, far beyond what I’ve come to expect from the typical developer. HIGHLY recommend.
I just wanted to say how great this theme is working out for me. And thank you so much for helping me tweak it just a little to make it double perfect for my site. This has been the best and easiest to use template of the many of I have tried. Great support too. Thank you Filip!!!
I’ve purchased a bunch of themes from Themeforest… This is far and away the best experience I’ve had with one. Both with development and with support… I’ve been getting a TON of praise from our readers/subscribers saying how elegant, clean and pretty the new site is. Can’t recommend this item enough.. you will NOT be disappointed.
- 30 June – Fixed the Twitter widget issue by including an external Twitter plugin (you may find it in the /Plugins/ folder) and few minor bug fixes. Files updated: functions.php, /css/responsive.css, /includes/slider.php, single-portfolio.php
Twitter plugin setup guide: http://tauris.ticksy.com/faq/1108
- 11 January – Fixed some translation issues. Files updated: functions.php, single-portfolio.php
- 3 January – Fixed the favicon not being displayed properly. File updated: header.php
- 12 December – WordPress 3.5 compatibility and added new phrases for an easy translation to the Theme Options panel.
- 16 October – jQuery updates. Files modified: functions.php, template-contact.php, /js/contact-form.js, /js/jquery.isotope-config.js
- 13 October – Twitter widget update & minor bug fixes.
- 30 September – Minor bug fixes.
- 27 September – Minor bug fixes.
- 9 September – Minor bug fixes.
- 29 August – Minor bug fixes.
- 21 August – Minor bug fixes, header.php file updated.
- 27 July – Fixed a page title being displayed on a blog page even though it’s disable via metabox. Also added a button to disable the page title and the search form globally.
- 25 July – Fixed the breadcrumbs issue on single portfolio posts, breadcrumbs link hover color and added a new Google Font “Anton”.
- 19 July – Fixed the logo image not being resized while in mobile version, pagination not being displayed on the search results page and added a default sidebar that is automatically set for each newly created and old post/portfolio.
- 17 July – Added IE8 support and few minor CSS bug fixes. Files updated: style.css