Subscribely is designed for those who have keen interest for selling their own contents like videos, articles etc. The theme can be used for any of the desired niches like yoga, education, music or just about selling content for any other business niche. You can easily install the theme and use the theme option panel to get your website ready fast.
You can create your video website and decide which all videos or any other content you want to protect. Whenever any user visits the protected video or content, it will be displayed as blocked. As soon as the user signup for membership and make payment via PayPal, he will be able to access the content.
Subscribely is well implemented with the Ink Membership plugin that will help you to protect your own content. You will be able to create multiple membership levels. Once the visitors subscribes to membership, they will be able to access the content.
Features of Subscribely
Besides being implemented with the InkMember plugin, the theme has various features. Let’s have a look.
- You will able to show your recent videos or content on the home page.
- Includes various templates in the theme like Fullwidth, Blog etc.
- 3 column feature area to showcase your content easily on Homepage.
- Widgetized footer area.
- Various styling options.
- Gallery builtin.
Features of Integrated InkMembers Plugin
InkMember plugin is well integrated with the Subscribely. Once you will install the theme you can easily activate the plugin on your website. By
using the plugin you will be able to do the following.
- You will be able to add new products.
- You will be able to set the billing option whether as a one time purchase or recurring subscription.
- You will be able to select the currency mode as per your requirement.
- You will be able to set the product price.
- You will be able to set the subscription period whether in days, weeks, and months, years or lifetime.
- You will be able to set your PayPal email on which you want to receive the payment from your users.
- You will be able to see the transaction details of your users as well.