Supreme is a revolutionary Retina Responsive Magazine/Blog theme. Clean, modern, and crystal clear graphics. Featuring the incredible Swift Page Builder, you can now create and manage content the way you want, with ease.
Incredible Page Builder
Custom Posts Slider / Color Coded Categories / Love it integration
Feature-rich Meta Options
Unlimited Colour Options – Change on the fly!
Full Typography Options
Full Disqus Integration (Optional)
- WordPress 3.5 Compatible.
- 100% Retina Ready out of the box, no extra plugins needed.
- Fully Responsive design (option to disable if not needed).
- Features the incredible drag & drop Swift Page Builder, which offers endless possibilities of content creation and organisation.
- Works beautifully on iPhone, iPad, and other mobile devices & tablets.
- Extensive meta options which provide incredible customisation options.
- Uses WordPress Live Color Customizer to view colour changes on the fly offering unlimited color customization.
- WooCommerce support.
- Accent Colour options – match your branding and style with ease.
- Features a custom built posts slider, which you can place at the top of any page.
- Includes Revolution Slider – $15 Value.
- Features touch swipe sliders which are a joy to use on touchscreen devices.
- WordPress 3.0 Multi level dropdown menu support
- Choice of left/right/both sidebars on pages/posts.
- Disqus support built-in.
- Love it support built-in.
- 100% WPML Compatible.
- Contact Form 7 Integration.
- Translation/Localization ready – includes .mo & .po files.
- Demo Content & Theme Options export provided.
- SEO optimised content.
- Semantic, clean, valid HTML5 & CSS3.
- Shortcode Content Generator with 20+ shortcodes.
- 2 different page layouts, boxed or full width.
- Optional advert area above the header.
- 3 header logo configurations, left logo, right logo, or full width logo.
- 8 footer widget column configurations.
- Breadcrumbs support included.
- 600+ Google Web Fonts, new fonts are automatically available as Google add more!
- Choose fonts for menu/heading separately, Google or web standard.
- Provide font sizing/line-height for body and h1-h6 fonts.
- Custom Flickr/Twitter/Video/Recent Posts/InFocus/Advert widgets included.
- Pagination integrated.
- Add Google Analytics easily, box provided.
- Logo uploader.
- Custom Login Logo uploader.
- Favicon uploader.
- Custom background uploader.
- 100 Preset backgrounds.
- Automatic theme updates through the WordPress admin.
- Fully Layered PSD file included.
- Helpful, instructive documentation.
- Superb customer support, always on hand to help out.
Supreme has been developed with the best SEO practices in mind. It features semantic & valid HTML which makes it easy for search engines to index the content of your site. The theme has been structured to ensure that important content always has precedent over less important content, and heading tags have been used in accordance with guidelines. You are also free to use any SEO plugins you like!
Version 1.2 (23rd Februry 2013)
- ADDED link option to single image page builder asset - ADDED Love It to portfolio items - UPDATED Revslider plugin - UPDATED Theme Options framework - IMPROVED header advert by changing it to be a widget area (fallback to theme options) - IMPROVED theme filesize to reduce issues with uploading - IMPROVED advert widget to hold up to 8 125x125 adverts - FIXED blog navigation when on home page - FIXED IE8 display issue - FIXED body background colour on boxed layout EDITED FILES - /includes/options - /includes/sf-options.php - /includes/widgets/widget-advertgrid.php - /includes/sf-options.php - /css/custom-styles.css.php - functions.php - single-portfolio.php - style.css - header.php
Version 1.1 (13th Februry 2013)
- ADDED option of custom detail media (SoundCloud, etc.) - IMPROVED subscriber count widget to format to millions/thousands - IMPROVED sitewide advert by changing it to be a widget area - FIXED padding on advert grid EDITED FILES - functions.php - /meta-boxes.php - /js/sf-admin.js - single.php - single-portfolio.php - style.css - /includes/sf-options.php - header.php
Version 1.0 (7th February 2013)
- Inital Release