Viewpoint is a single responsive portfolio wordpress theme with parallax effects. Perfect to promote your work or your business. Is compatible with all modern mobile devices. Other htan the minimalistic single page design, it also has a blog.
- Advanced theme options panel
- Fully localized
- Parallax Effect
- Single Page
- Sticky Navigation
- HTML5 /CSS3
- jQuery-powered Contact form
- Extra Icons
- Photoshop file included
Lots of shortcodes.
The ViewPoint theme offers lots of shortcodes and variations to those shortcodes. Some of them are: image slideshows, quote sliders, lightbox images, social shortcodes(all kind of social icons and evenfloating share box, columns, services, pricing table, slider, skills shortcode, etc.
Customizing the site is very easy via the theme options panel, you can customize most of the colors and fonts used in the theme. Easily change the background image, color or the favicon within 3 clicks
Lots of fonts, 200+
We use google web fonts a lot in the theme and 200+ fonts are available for you in the theme options panel, to customize the theme.
ViewPoint can easily be translated in any other language you want, you can find the po and mo language files in the /languages/ folder, just translate them with PoEdit. By default the theme includes the default english translation and the Romanian files.
Easily integrate google analytics within your website, verify your website with google webmaster tools/bing/alexa and get rid of the plugins you used for these tasks.
Well documented theme.
You’re new to WordPress? Or just want to easily learn how to use our theme? Don’t worry, we got you covered. Our documentation is very extensive and covers all the features including page templates, shortcodes, homepage and even how to install the theme!
Sample data included
You can easily achieve the same look as our demo with our sample data files
Version 1.7 + 1.8 – 06 april 2013
- Updated the theme options panel to use wp 3.5 media manager
- Fixed some mobile issues
- Fixed the SEO titles on all the pages
- Fixed the little icons around the titles on single posts and pages, they were previously pointing to localhost urls.
- Replaced fancybox with prettyPhoto.
- Added the possibility to link the portfolio image to an external url instead of showing the big image in lightbox.
- Added the possibility to use a slideshow of images in the portfolio instead of just one single image.
- Removed twitter feed due to their API restrictions
- Updated sample data
1.6 – 26 september 2012
- Fixed one overflow issue on iPad
1.5 – 7 september 2012
- Replaced the smooth scroll effect
- Fixed the look on IE 7 & IE8
- Added an improvement on the contact form, when the user submits it the contact form gets hidden
- Fixed some bugs on iPad and iPhone
- Fixed the quote slider easing effect
- Improved the responsiveness of the background images
- Fixed the bottom background image, now it changes when you change it in the theme options panel.
- Added the icon possibility on the one_third custom field.
1.4 – 17 august 2012
- Fixed the effects in internet explorer
- Fixed the top headings in internet explorer
- Included psd file
- Fixed the Contact link, now it shows up no matter how many pages you choose in the menu
v 1.3 – 9 august 2012
- Fixed the option for the blog page in the theme options panel, it was mandatory previously, now it’s optional
- Fixed the animation effects
- Removed 2 unused js files
- Fixed the top menu, previously both those menus showed up for one second when you scrolled really slow