‘Grunt’ is the 6th mobile-focused WordPress theme from Bonfire Themes and — as with our previous offerings — can be set up as a secondary theme on your current WordPress installation and shown only to mobile visitors, or used on a brand new installation; whichever suits your situation.
While fresh and clean, ‘Grunt’ can be used for many purposes; set up a straightforward blog, include an optional static front page, build portfolios, touch-enabled galleries, etc.
Also included is a unique comment form along with a validation-enabled contact form, highly customizable shortcodes, and so on.
When buying a Bonfire product, you can rest assured that you’ll always get nothing short of stellar support. Here’s what just a few of our current customers have to say about us:
- “This is my first design of a mobile site and thanks to your theme, it has been very easy to create!”
- “BOOM! Now that is support!! THANK YOU!!”
- “I’ve never had a customer service experience as great as I had with Bonfire Themes.”
- “Absolutely stellar theme. Great work!”
- “You guys have the best customer service on Themeforest! A+++”
- “This is by far the best support I’ve gotten on TF.”
- “Thanks for your speedy service! :)”
- “Best support I’ve ever seen! .. Five stars is not enough!”
- “… customer service provided goes above and beyond … An excellent experience from start to finish.”
For a comprehensive list of features, please see below:
- clean, layered design
- header menu bar with built-in search (can be removed)
- 2-level accordion menu
- out-of-the-box share buttons for posts, with no setup necessary (Twitter, Facebook and Google+)
- add some flavor to your posts and pages by selecting between 9 header colors (default dark, silver, green, teal, blue, salmon, red, orange, pink)
- swipe through long lists of tags
- touch-enabled gallery (customized PhotoSwipe)
- ready for translation/localization (.mo, .po files included)
- subtly animated comment form
- contact form with validation
- widgetized front page footer
- ready-to-edit child theme included
- liquid design
- tested on several browsers across multiple operating systems and devices (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- fully retina-ready
- beautiful and subtle use of CSS3 and jQuery animations
- a ton of extremely customizable shortcodes: alerts, progress bars, text highlighting, dividers, buttons, boxes etc. + shortcodes for YouTube, Vimeo, USTREAM, DailyMotion, Blip.tv + easy shortcode for placing content in columns (text, images, as well as video)
- extensive documentation
And there we have it; to see these features in action, do have a thorough look around the demo site. We hope to count you among our customers soon!