Latest update – 1.0.4
June 14, 2013
- Added property rental status to listing search. Also added few options to Theme Options panel to configure property rental feature
- It is now possible to choose default view (grid or map) in Theme Options
- Basic search form on home page will now remember user’s last search
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to change view after coming to the advanced search page from home search
ListingPress is a powerful listing search platform. It comes in form of real estate theme by default.
The theme has a listing search API built in so that you can customize search filters via a child theme to fit different niche, such as car dealership as an example.
ListingPress packs a functionality of industry-leading real estate websites wrapped with a better, more user friendly and responsive design.
Real estate live search
Custom developed AJAX search system will let you filter listings by multiple taxonomies and listing meta fields, all this while instantly displaying results for great user experience. You won’t find more polished real estate search system on ThemeForest!
Mobile and touch optimized
Great deal of attention has been payed to overall user experience, especially on mobile platforms. Real estate search with ListingPress feels almost like using a native app on smartphone devices. In addition to that, ListingPress is entirely retina-ready. Not only icons and layout have been optimized for hidpi devices, but also media assets will be displayed in high resolution.
Real estate features:
- live listing search via AJAX
- simplified home search for streamlined user experience
- grid, list and map views for advanced search
- property location autocomplete
- for sale / sold listing statuses
- default filters: price, status, location, type, property features, baths, beds, listing activity
- advanced search form will remember your latest search
- ability to save and load searches on listing browser pages
- agent contact form on single listing pages
- custom real estate icons set
- custom listing widget with touch optimized slider
- call to action area and featured listings slider on home page
- beautiful agent profiles
- multiple agents
- currency symbol, price format, price slider ranges (and more) can be customized in theme options
The real estate aspect of ListingPress is just the beginning. You can easily customize listing search filters in your child theme. Please read Customizing listing search form article in Orbital Themes Knowledgebase to learn more.
Each search filter that you add will have exactly the same functionality as in the default real estate version of the theme. You can add select, multiselect, autocomplete (home search only), radio and checkbox fields for every taxonomy attached to your listing post type, as well as range (min-max) and text fields for listing meta data (custom fields).
There is also an option to change a post type to which the search filters apply. This will, among others, enable you to use ListingPress as search system for eCommerce website. Please remember that you will still have to make appropriate changes to actual templates in your child theme in order to display your, let’s say, shop products properly.
Please read the above descriptions carefully before purchasing
If you have any pre-sales question – don’t hesitate to ask in the item comments section. This way you will be sure that what you buy is what you think you buy.
Orbital Themes support forum is in the works, but right now you can file a support request in item comments section or via contact form on my profile page.
Please be aware that I do not provide item customization services for free.
Please let me know if you have any feature ideas that will help to improve ListingPress for everyone. If enough people request the same feature I may add it as an update.