Nectar allows you to build the perfect website for your business.
You don’t need any programming skills. You don’t need to know how to code.
All customizations take place with a very user-friendly theme options panel. Either check a box or enter some plain text and click Save–it’s that easy!
Nectar comes with free life-time updates and free support.
Nectar is 100% compatible with WordPress 3.8 & 3.9.
Nectar is a responsive WordPress theme. The clean, modern, and minimal design makes it perfect for any kind of creative, eco, business, or nonprofit use. It’s fully responsive and has been optimized for tablet and mobile platforms. It also is retina optimized to look incredible on high definition displays. It comes with a Testimonials page, a filtered Portfolio, and a gorgeous Parallax slider on the homepage. Featuring a Theme Options panel, Nectar is amazingly easy to customize. Change colors, use Google Fonts, add custom CSS, and more. The homepage is fully customizable, with the option to use or hide many features. Additionally, Nectar has a Call to Action feature that makes it easy to direct customers to your event, product, or newsletter signup. Make your next website project easy to realize and eye catching with the flexible and adaptive features of Nectar.
Full Feature List:
- Responsive design – layout adjusts the display accordingly across all screen sizes and devices (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile)
- Retina optimized – show off graphics on high density displays
- Theme Options – Custom theme options makes changing many features of the site as easy as clicking a button
- Custom logo upload
- Custom favicon upload (aka bookmark icon)
- Call to Action bar – custom text and button on every page/post
- Custom CSS – Add custom CSS as needed to completely stylize every aspect of the site
- Custom colors – Easily change colors for any of the following site features: Call to Action, Font, Menu, Menu Hover, Links, Links Hover, Buttons, Buttons Hover, Footer Widget, Footer
- Custom fonts – Use any Google Font to customize body text and heading text
- Social icons in footer – optional icons that can link to social networks of choice–use only the ones you want: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr, Map, RSS, Email, and a Custom link
- Display your custom tagline in the header
- Customize footer text
- Localization – Includes a .po template file for theme translation
- Analytics – Easily add Google Analytics code
- Theme Documentation – Instructions for how to install and customize the theme to your website.
All sections of the homepage are optional and can be turned on/off as needed.
- Homepage Parallax Slider – full width cover images with optional text
- Homepage Featured Pages – highlight 4 pages of your website such as About, Services, and Contact
- Homepage Testimonials – highlight your best testimonials in a slider
- Homepage Featured Posts – select from any Post Category to show an excerpt of the most recent posts
- Homepage Additional Content – add any additional content to the homepage such as a welcome message, images, or SEO focused content
- Homepage Footer Widgets – display a unique collection of footer widgets for your homepage and a different collection for other pages
- Page Templates – choose from Default, Blog, Full Width, Homepage, Portfolio, or Testimonial
- Portfolio Page – show off your projects and/or artwork in a grid filterable by skill
- Unique Page Sidebar – display a unique widget sidebar for Pages and a different one for Posts
- Editor Styles – the visual editor has imported styles to look very similar to the published page
- Page Featured Images – Choose whether to display featured images on pages
- Page Excerpts – offer customized page excerpts for use on the homepage
- Excerpts vs Full Posts – Choose whether to display post excerpts or the full post on blog and blog archive pages
- Post Meta Data – Choose whether to display any combination of the following with every post: Author, Date, Category, Tag, Comment Count, Featured Image
- Author Bio – Included at the bottom of every post and on the author archives page is a place for a short bio
- Editor Styles – the visual editor has imported styles to look very similar to the published post
- Post Featured Images – Choose whether to display featured images on posts
- Comments – threaded comments and highlighted author replies
- Clean Grid Layout – show off your projects and/or artwork in an attractive grid layout
- Filterable Portfolio – visitors can filter projects by skill to view only the type they wish to see
- Custom Layouts – individual portfolio pages can display content in a variety of custom layouts such as full width, columns, or slideshow
- Optional Text – images can be displayed on their own or with accompanying text
Simple to use shortcodes can be added to any page, post, or widget.
- Buttons – custom messages, links, and colors
- Columns – format text into columns of one half, one third, two thirds, or one fourth
- Slideshow – display images in slideshows on pages, posts, or widgets