Newcastle is a WooCommerce powered WordPress e-commerce theme! Choose from simple, grouped, variable, and external products, and allow purchasers to sign up for an account to view past orders and save their contact information. Newcastle uses a completely fluid design, which works on all devices and features a touch enabled slider and high resolution iconography.
- Standard, variable, grouped, external, and virtual product types
- Product gallery support with fancybox integration
- Account management functionality
- WooCommerce powered widgets
- Responsive design
- Styled contact form (Free Contact Form 7 plugin required)
- Theme options and WordPress customizer support (custom background, logo, and link color options)
- Featured Slides custom post type (with support for quick linking to landing pages)
- Landing Page custom post type
- Coupon page template for showcasing all active, public coupons
- “Light Home”, “Dense Home”, “Two Column Left Sidebar”, and “Two Column Right Sidebar” page templates included
- Two styles included (Default Light Version and Dark Version)
- Layout, gallery, audio, video, and button shortcodes
- Standard, image, gallery, audio, quote, link, and video post formats
- Eight widgetized areas included
- Custom author, flickr, and twitter widgets
Coupons and Landing Pages
Newcastle comes with a completely custom coupon page that automatically pulls in coupons you create using the WooCommerce system. It also filters out private and per item coupons, allowing you to easily show general purpose coupons to customers!
Newcastle also includes a custom landing page system that supports the standard post editor (for formatting and shortcodes, etc), plus featured images, image galleries, and video integration (both onsite html5 video and embedded video from services like YouTube and Vimeo). You can also easily link to landing pages from the home page’s slides using an integrated drop down page selector.
Options and Customization
The WordPress customizer is fully supported, providing live editing of the theme for features such as the theme style, logo, link color, background color / image etc. A standard theme options panel with these same features is also included.