Welcome to Radiant! (Updated October 21, 2012) : A feature-rich, easy-to-use responsive WordPress theme built on the popular Super Skeleton theme framework (with a community of over 10,000 users). It’s designed for users, not geeks – all by a dude in Southern California who just loves making rockin’ WP themes for other folks. WP 3.5.x Ready!
Why buy from us?
- Over 30,000 career theme sales
- Frequent updates & new features are created directly from user feedback
- Over 10,000 Super Skeleton theme users and developers
- Rock solid commitment to customer support
- From the original editor of WPtuts+
- We believe that usable, standards complaint, customizable themes are the way of the future
- A full copy of the original Super Skeleton HTML framework is included with every theme.
Average setup on this theme shouldn’t take longer than a couple minutes. Just in case though, there’svideos and some super easy to follow written instructions.
- Fully Responsive WordPress Theme
- Touch sensitive slider & other mobile specific features
- SEO / SEM – Search Engine Optimized and Ready for Marketing
- Skin Builder
- 10 Homepage templates (portfolios, blog layouts, page templates, etc.)
- Theme-Options Manager (built on OptionTree)
- The Super Skeleton UI Kit (Exclusive Freebie PSD)
- Fully internationalized and ready for translation!
- Individual Skinnable PSD files for all major UI elements
- Organized CSS files, including easy to use Media-Queries sections.
- Extensive Documentation
Tell Me About the Features Man!
- Filterable Portfolio/Gallery system
- The Skeleton Slider: A Responsive Slider system – Powerful, customizable carousel slider with 7 transition effects and complete control over timing, auto play, etc.
- Custom post/page features: captions, sliders, galleries, etc.
- Responsive Videos… at last!
- 30 “core” shortcodes (the usual: buttons, videos, maps, documents, tables, accordions, tabs, sliders, elves, trolls, wizards, etc.)
- The Basix: lightbox, image overlay effects, compliantly coded CSS3 (coded to work or degrade gracefully on old browsers), form elements, brandable admin panel, etc. Everything you would expect from a premium HTML framework…
- A Host of new responsive features not seen in previous SS themes (including a new Skeleton Slider system).
- Dynamic Sidebar spaces.
- A brand new, responsive “To the Top” plugin, perfect for long pages on cell phones.
Oh, and it’s FAST! The finished theme loads in under 0.7 seconds (when hosted with a reliable hosting service like WPEngine).
There’s a dedicated support forum based on the super cool Ticksy support system! Just file a ticket and we’ll get back to you pronto!
Alright, now give me the full schpeel… and lay it on thick!
Radiant for WordPress is responsive (try resizing your browser)… that means that it’ll flex to fit massive screens, or itty bitty iPhone screens (and everything in between). Touch gestures even work on the slider!
Radiant is the fifth of my “Super Skeleton” themes, which feature an incredibly powerful responsive framework, capable of doing layout gymnastics without the need for you to think hard about it. Add your content the way you normally would to a kick-ass WordPress theme, the theme will do the rest for you.
Radiant is more than a WordPress theme, it’s a comprehensive HTML5 framework and it includes a full templating system as well; A collection of several incredibly powerful scripts and CSS structures that’s been tied together into a kit that’s perfect as a jumping off point of your next project.
We’ve got SEO and other fancy search engine optimization tricks baked into the theme as well… so it’ll get crawled well and people can find ya easier! There’s even some social stuff included as well! It’s all built on the SuperSkeleton theme system – a robust, flexible, magically delicious system that’s collected nearly 6,000 sales in just a couple months!
Oh, and the markup, it’s fully standards compliant and written in a way that’s easy to understand. No messy naming silliness… just simple, semantic class names that anyone can understand within minutes. Heck, it’s based on the popular 960.gs, so unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know this is going to be pretty simple to use.
Radiant is well organized. Take what you love, leave what you don’t, customize the rest. It’s completely in your hands – turn it into the next big thing, or just as your little personal projects, it’s up to you.
For previous users of the old 2009 Atlantica, Dark Atlantica, and Pacifica users – this theme’s geared towards your specific style tastes – holler at me on Twitter!