Textural is a minimalist WordPress theme for bloggers, artists or anyone else looking for a theme that lets their content shine.
With Textural, our goal was to create a beautiful theme that would give you just the right number of options while getting out of your way as much as possible.
Using WordPress’ inbuilt theme customizer tool, you can get Textural installed, change your accent colour and skin, upload your logo and link up all your social profiles… in less than 5 minutes.
What’s in the box
- Support for every post format: standard, image, gallery, audio, video, quote, aside, status, chat
- Retina ready
- Fully responsive—scales down to mobile dimensions effortlessly
- Unlimited colours
- A child theme skeleton for easy CSS & layout changes
- Streamlined theme customization with the WordPress customizer
- FontAwesome icons
- Contact form styling ready—ContactForm7 comes bundled with the download
- Multilingual ready
- Full documentation
- Well supported
Note: Photos used in the demo site do not come with the purchased files.
If Textural is missing that one killer feature you just can’t live without, tell us! If there’s something stopping you from choosing Textural, we would love to know so that we can improve the theme.
Just take a look at the change log below: Many of those changes have been in direct response to customer requests.
1.4 – February 26, 2013
- Fixed a bug in the gallery post format.
1.3 – February 25, 2013
- Improved the video post format. Embedding a video is now a simple matter of posting video/url/goes/here at the start of the post.
- Fixed a bug which caused every audio player to start playing when you hit play on one. Thanks @danbush for reporting this one.
- Improved display of galleries inside posts. Thanks again to @danbush for picking up on this.
- Centre align featured images when they are less wide than full width. Thanks @moearora
- Removed unneeded files from child theme.
1.2 – February 18, 2013
- AJAX pagination—thanks garethpauljones for the suggestion
- Added last.fm social button—thanks momworx for the suggestion
- Added Instagram & Flickr widgets and shortcodes
- Added archives template—thanks momworx for the suggestion
- Added retina logo upload field so that your logo will look great on retina screens as well as regular ones—thanks
- Improved lightbox styling
- Corrected center-alignment problem caused by last update
1.1 – February 13, 2013
- Made the logo clickable (thanks momworx for the suggestion)
- Prevent image overflow when image in content is wider than 640px
- Fixed Twitter widget bug
1.0 – February 12, 2013
- Initial release