Vienna is a premium restaurant WordPress theme and is designed for anyone in the restaurant and/or hospitality industry. Vienna was designed for restaurant and bar owners, banquet halls, catering companies, hospitality venues and professional bloggers who cater to the food niche.
Vienna comes packaged with a ton of features including a menu system, events system, gallery system, book an event form, catering form, contact form, Woocoomerce support, WPML support, custom mobile menu, custom homepage slider developed by Pulsar Media, custom slider support, retina support, 20+ custom shortcodes and a whole lot more.
Vienna is built on the popular Twitter Bootstrap 3 responsive framework and the powerful Redux Options framework. Vienna is a rock solid theme from top to bottom…so why settle for anything else?
VIENNA v1.7 (Feb. 9, 2015)
Updates in 1.7:
- New theme customizer option added under Global Options to control the drop menu color of the mobile menu - New theme customizer option added under Global Options to control the color of the mobile menu toggle button - Desktop menu and Mobile menu now support 2 level deep menus - Element animation support added to the bootstrapColumn shortcode - New Global Sub-header Page Image option added under Header Options in the theme customizer - the image gets applied across the entire site - Updated documentation
VIENNA v1.6 (January 26, 2015)
Updates in 1.6:
- New theme customizer options added to toggle the social icons column and the newsletter field column individually in the social footer area - New theme customizer section added for custom post types (events and gallery options added) - New theme customizer option added under Business info to add a Google map link to the address in the header area - Image previewers on Custom post type edit pages have been fixed. - Updated Documentation - Bullets have been restored on unordered lists
VIENNA v1.5 (January 4, 2015)
Updates in 1.5:
- Default values added to all theme customizer options (minus image fields). Initial setup of theme is now much easier with most of the default values in place. - Mobile Menu opacity slider added to Global Options tab - Page background option under Global options fixed - Repeat background option under Global options fixed
VIENNA v1.4 (December 30 2014)
Updates in 1.4:
- Default values have been manually added to bullet options in theme customizer - Pulse slider options have been improved with new slider elements - Theme customizer has been re-organized for better overall layout - New option added to change the main navigation separator (under Header Options) - New slider option added to control the opacity of the main navigation drop-down menu (under Header Options) - New slider option added to control the height of the main navigation (under Header Options) - New slider option added to control padding around the main navigation (under Header Options) - Bloginfo issue fixed on header area (duplicate taglines have been removed) - New list menu option added to the Quick contact form widget which controls the color of the response message - Redux framework updated to latest version 220.127.116.11 - Other minor issues and bugs fixed
VIENNA v1.3 (November 26 2014)
Updates in 1.3:
- Customizer options added to control height of the Pulse Slider for desktop and mobile resolutions (under Pulse Slider Options tab) - Customizer option added to hide prices on Shop page (under Woocommerce Options tab) - Event post option added to hide share options - Post option added to hide share options - New options added to send confirmation emails to customers for event and catering forms (under Vienna Options -> Form Options tab) - Other minor bugs addressed - Updated documentation
VIENNA v1.2 (November 19 2014)
Updates in 1.2:
- Redux Options framework updated to version 18.104.22.168 (Import from file button is now fixed under Import/Export section)
VIENNA v1.1 (November 14 2014)
Updates in 1.1:
- Option to disable Company logo on desktop and mobile menus (added under Theme customer header options tab) - Menu item price box remains hidden if no price is entered - Pulse slider text boxes and button remains hidden if no content is entered - Pulse slider arrows remain hidden if there is only slide inserted - Developer mode has been disabled on Redux framework - Woocommerce template files updated for version 2.2 - Redux framework upgraded to version 3.3.9 - Documentation updated (theme customizer section) - PHP mail class fixed